Property Management Blog
Time to Winterize Your Home
Shelly Corken - Thursday, October 31, 2019
It is that time again when the leaves are changing and the temperatures are dropping. It is time to declutter, clean and winterize your home.
Vacuum ~Get rid of those crumbs and dust
Wash your curtains~ this will eliminate your dust and mites.
Clear away cobwebs~ when cleaning you may forget about those high corners
Wash your bedsheets and flip that mattress~ Make sure you wash your sheets on HOT. This will help eliminate excess allergens in your home.
Remove clutter~ If you don't use it, lose it.
Adjust your thermostat and clean the furnace filters
Clean those gutters
Make sure that your windows are sealed so that no air gets through. Don't put plastic up as it can cause further damage to the window ledges and cause mold.
Protect your pipes~ make sure when it gets cold outside you leave you faucets at a slow drip
Until Next Time.......
- Good Tenant? How can I find one?
- Property managers play a major role...
- New Landlords, Existing Landlords, ...
- Applying To Rent A House Can Requir...
- Hire the best property manager
- Many people in Indianapolis have lo...
- What to look for when searching for...
- New Year, New Update!
- Time to Winterize Your Home
- Can you believe it’s October alre...
- 4th of July
- Carb Day
- Indianapolis Colts
- Indy 500
- Labor Day
- Mayor Hudnut
- Memorial Day
- New Year
- Property Management
- St. Patrick
- Sump pumps
- Valentine's Day
TBH Management2929 E 96th Street Ste A
Indianapolis, IN 46240
We offer a wide range of property management services to fit your needs as a landlord or home owner.