Property Management Blog
Landscape Maintenance and Rental Properties
System - Thursday, September 19, 2013
While residents want to rent a nice looking home, they often have no interest, time, or knowledge on how to maintain the property. They may agree to landscape maintenance in the rental contract but it can be difficult for a property manager or owner to enforce. The owner can charge the tenant for maintenance or include landscape maintenance but it is not always practical to increase the rent with the full cost, particularly if the landscaping on the property is extensive.
- Good Tenant? How can I find one?
- Property managers play a major role...
- New Landlords, Existing Landlords, ...
- Applying To Rent A House Can Requir...
- Hire the best property manager
- Many people in Indianapolis have lo...
- What to look for when searching for...
- New Year, New Update!
- Time to Winterize Your Home
- Can you believe it’s October alre...
- 4th of July
- Carb Day
- Indianapolis Colts
- Indy 500
- Labor Day
- Mayor Hudnut
- Memorial Day
- New Year
- Property Management
- St. Patrick
- Sump pumps
- Valentine's Day
TBH Management2929 E 96th Street Ste A
Indianapolis, IN 46240
We offer a wide range of property management services to fit your needs as a landlord or home owner.