Property Management Blog
System - Monday, October 14, 2013
Some people love the Autumn season and the amazing colors it brings. The rustic reds, oranges, yellows and browns, the leaves falling from the trees, beautiful crisp cool air, campfires and bbqs. The smell of pumpkin pie, apple pie, roasted marsh-mellows, hot apple cider, and hot chocolate and seeing all the children dressed in their Halloween costumes. Along with all of its beauty Autumn comes with a lot of yard work. Here are few helpful tips to get your house prepared for the Autumn Season:
1) Cleaning your gutters
~Clogged gutters are the #1 reason for flooding in basements.
~Using a ladder, work gloves and a hose clean your gutters and run the water through it to make sure that your down spouts are not clogged.
2) Rake and bag all leaves. (Be sure to let your children jump into the piles a few times)
~Rake, blow or vacuum the leaves throughout autumn as needed to prevent the leaves from getting heavy on the lawn.
3) Mow your lawn one last time
~It is good to have your yard in good standing before the first snowfall or hard freeze.
So breakout your hoodies, jeans, and boots and enjoy this beautiful season. Before too long it will be winter and the time will come that you will no longer be sitting outside by the light of a campfire while watching the sunset, talking with friends, and enjoy the fresh crisp air.
- Good Tenant? How can I find one?
- Property managers play a major role...
- New Landlords, Existing Landlords, ...
- Applying To Rent A House Can Requir...
- Hire the best property manager
- Many people in Indianapolis have lo...
- What to look for when searching for...
- New Year, New Update!
- Time to Winterize Your Home
- Can you believe it’s October alre...
- 4th of July
- Carb Day
- Indianapolis Colts
- Indy 500
- Labor Day
- Mayor Hudnut
- Memorial Day
- New Year
- Property Management
- St. Patrick
- Sump pumps
- Valentine's Day
TBH Management2929 E 96th Street Ste A
Indianapolis, IN 46240
We offer a wide range of property management services to fit your needs as a landlord or home owner.